We are very excited to announce our next meeting, April 28th. We have the opportunity to tour the Asher’s Chocolates facility in Souderton, PA (conveniently located near Exit 31 of the PA Turnpike). Asher’s Chocolates is the manufacturer of an award-winning selection of chocolates and other sweets. They are a family-owned-and-operated business, making chocolates and other confections for over four generations.
Following the tour, we will be going to the Margaritas Restaurant, for a social hour and dinner. We will also have the opportunity to hear from representatives from four companies, who are sponsoring our meeting. Each will give a brief presentation on pertinent topics to the group. Our sponsors are:
- Ingredion — Non-GMO Sweeteners
- Fibersol — Fiber ingredients for the confectionery industry
- Herbstreith & Fox — Producer of high quality pectin for the food industry
- Firmenich — Flavors for the confectionery Industry
Schedule of Events:
- Please arrive at Asher’s promptly by 1:30 PM
80 Wambold Road
Souderton, PA 18964
- 1:30 PM — 3:45 — Tour the facility, Question and Answer period, Visit the gift shop
- 4:00 — 5:00 — Social Hour
1650 Sumneytown Pike
Lansdale, PA 19446
- 5:00 — 6:00 — Presentations from our sponsors
- 6:00 — Dinner
The meal will include appetizers, your choice from several of Margaritas favorite Mexican dinners, including seafood and vegetarian, and dessert.
Price: $50 ($25 for students). Includes tour, meal, soft drinks, and one house margarita (or comparable beverage).
We must limit this meeting to 30 people, so please sign-up as soon as possible.